The most important question when considering healthcare practitioner is, what the benefits are, or what is in it for me that I could expect to experience as a result.
Thousands of research studies from around the world document the benefits of chiropractic as well as the benefits of a healthy spine and nerve system. Since the average patient has frequently not been exposed to this information, they often can be skeptical rather than certain. Research has demonstrated chiropractic has exceptional results for improving spine and neural function, as well as quality of life. At Network Family Wellness Center, we strive to not only be a center for healing, but also a center for education.
Drs. Daniel and Richelle Knowles have routinely trained other practitioners from around the world, and the USA for years. Additionally, they are also published researchers. To view some of the research that they have published, you can download some of them by clicking the links below.
- Network Quality of Life Study
- Network Spinal Analysis Research Review
- Restoration of the Cervical Curve
- Improvement of Vision with NSA Care
- Reduction of Scoliosis and Cervical Curve in Senior Citizens
What the Research Shows
Research, specifically research undertaken from around the world in collaboration with neurobiologists and medical professionals at the University of California Irvine Medical School, as well as other universities, has shown conclusively that there are tangible quality of life benefits in the use of Network Spinal Analysis. One particular study focused on a population of 2,818 network care users from around the globe. The participants were assessed to determine the effect on their emotional and physical health resulting from their participation – resulted from their receiving network spinal analysis care. In general, study subjects reported improvement in their physical health, their sense of general well-being, as well as renewed positive attitude to life.
The reported benefits are detailed below and fall into a number of categories:
- Enhanced spinal and vertebral flexibility.
- Higher energy levels.
- Less susceptibility to seasonal ailment such as influenza and the common cold.
- Reduction in the frequency of headaches.
- Decrease in pain levels overall.
- Stress Reduction
- An enhanced sense of emotional well-being.
- An improvement in general physical health.
- A greater capacity to deal with daily stresses.
- A better attitude to work.
- Development of a positive self-image.
- Increased ability to control anger and stave off moodiness.
- Enhancement of interest in life.
- Less focus on the small stress factors in daily life.
- Better ability to cope with physical distress.
- Stronger levels of function.
- Greater sense of ease.
- Stronger mind/body connection.
- Positive self-image.
- Comfortable and open in dealing with others.
- Heightened sense of confidence.
- Greater compassion for others.
- New found interest in developing and maintaining a positive, healthy lifestyle.
Promoting Lifestyle Changes, Including:
- Increased interest in a program of regular exercise – Tai Chi, Yoga and Spiritual Meditation.
- Relaxation exercises including self-hypnosis and change to a vegetarian or vegan diet.
- A decrease in intake of chemical substance.
- A decrease in reliance on non-essential prescription medications.
- Increased intake of vitamins and health supplements.
Participants in this particular study also reported an overall improvement in their quality of life with relation to their personal appearance, their interactions with their peers, their sense of self-worth, and many aspects of their personal life, including romantic and family relationships. In general, respondents stated that they lived happier, more centered lives, which allow them to cope with stress better and adapt to life, no necessary changes in a positive way.
Contact Us for Chiropractic Care
If you live in or around Boulder, Colorado, and you’re looking for a chiropractor, come visit us at Network Family Wellness Center.
We look forward to you experiencing the unique benefits of life with a healthier spine and nerve system through Network Care.
Go to Next: OK! I Am Interested. Where Do I Get From Here?
Previous: What Do I Need To Know Before My Evaluation