It’s National Nutrition Month, You can partner with us at the Network Family Wellness Center to make a vital first step in eradicating hunger among the children of the world.
- Each year, millions of children around the world die from causes related to malnutrition, poor nutrition causes the death of about 45% of children under the age of 5.
- 66 million primary school-age children attend classes hungry, with 23 million in Africa alone.
In order to provide hope to children in need, the Pharmanex company founded the NOURISH THE CHILDREN initiative to help address the problem of childhood hunger in a sustainable manner, They feed 130,000 children around the world every single day. Of course, that’s a huge financial outlay, and there are so many others they can’t help yet. Financial contributions from loving and caring people who are poised to offer selfless services will help them continue to feed the children they currently serve and expand their service to others in need.
How it works
- nutritional scientists developed Vita Meal , a nutrient-dense food that includes
essential vitamins and minerals with ingredients critical to malnourished children.
- This month, you can partner with Network Family Wellness to support Nourish the Children! Just refer a friend to have a chiropractic exam. They’ll receive a gift certificate from you for $50 toward their exam, and the entire investment for their exam will be donated to Nourish the Children, to provide much-needed nutrition for hungry children.
- Personal donations to the program are also needed and welcome. Third-party charitable organizations transport and distribute donated Food to malnourished children around the world.
- You’ll feel such an amazing sense of satisfaction when you give a double gift of health to others. Your friend will receive a thorough analysis of their health needs, and you’ll be feeding the hungry too!
About Vita meal
VitaMeal is fortified with essential vitamins and minerals in highly efficacious amounts to help correct important nutrient deficiencies and to promote healthy growth and development in malnourished children.
The nutritional benefits of the vita meal are:
- vitamin A
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin D
To participate, just call our friendly team Kara and Julie at (303) 998-1000 or email them at email@example.com. You can ask any questions you might have and let them know who you’d like to refer.
Thank you in advance for your kindness and generosity,