Food is a vital part of maintaining health. Here is a quick list of the greatest immunity boosters to add to your shopping list.
- Citrus Fruits – Eat as a snack or juice it
- Garlic – Give you meals a zing of fresh garlic
- Ginger – Use with your vegetables or drink in tea
- Green Vegetables – Eat as snacks throughout the day or as the main part of lunch and dinner.
- Green tea – Filled with helpful antioxidants, try to replace your coffee once in a while
Almonds and other nuts – Packed with vitamin E, the key to a healthy immune system
Remember, protect yourself, boost your immunity, listen to your body and have a laugh once in a while this April.