Welcome Back to NFWC and COVID 19
You’ll be excited to know that Network Family Wellness Center will be re-opening for your chiropractic health care on Monday, April 27, 2020. Please read this in its entirety as it will cover all that you and your NFWC team will do to keep you safe and healthy when you come in for your sessions!
You’ll be able to phone the office to arrange your time to come in.
Your appointments will be scheduled in a way that reduces the number of people in the office at once. Please call, email or text us your preferences or days and times.
Phone: (303) 998-1000
Text: (720) 586-4710
Here’s how you can maintain maximum safety for yourself and others:
- Appointment only.
- All Practice Members must wear a mask or face covering to enter.
- If there is another practice member in the reception area please wait for them to leave before entering.
- We have 2 touchless hand sanitizer stations and a touchless soap dispenser in the bathroom.
- Masks will be worn by all staff and doctors and we will have shifts with limited staffing.
- There will be separate stations for sanitized pens and used pens.
- Your temperature will be taken when you enter the office each day.
- If you are expressing signs of fever, shortness of breath, cough and fatigue, please cancel your appointment and contact your primary care doctor.
- If family members and friends who are not yet in care at NFWC accompany you, they will be asked to wait in the car while you have your Network Session.
- If you have children: Unfortunately, the kids area will be unavailable for the time being. It would be most helpful if you schedule yourself and your family as closely together as possible. Please let your children know that things will look a bit different in the office for a while and that this is an “in and out” process.
- The tables are spaced 6 feet apart. Drs. Danny, Richelle and Michelle will be working on one person at a time and sanitizing their hands between working with each person. Your safety is the utmost concern.
- Your table will be clean and sanitized when you arrive. Please clean your table AFTER use!
- The door to the adjusting room and the door through to the bathroom will be kept open for you, to minimize surface touching.
- You will not have baskets available to you under the tables for a while, so please minimize what you carry into the office.
- You know that hugging is one of the best parts of the NFWC experience, and that part of the community closeness will be restored just as soon as possible! When it’s possible, there will be a lot of hugs for all. Until that returns, let’s explore different ways of connecting for the time being.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are coming in for an initial exam or a re-exam, you can wash your hands with soap and water. Please DO NOT use the hand sanitizer beforehand. The alcohol in the sanitizer will give inaccurate readings for your tests. You can also arrange to have the doors opened for you when you arrive at the office – you get full service! If you would like to have that service, just say so when you schedule your appointment. Of course, the equipment is thoroughly sanitized between exams.
If You’re Running Late:
Please let us know before the time scheduled for your appointment, if you are running late. The more time available to adapt to changes in your schedule, the easier it is to create a flow for you and the others in the office, to keep you safe and healthy when you’re coming in to get healthy.
Above all… thank you for your patience!
These are trying times and every effort is being made to provide you with excellent care. All the guidelines and expectations posted above were created with you in mind because we care about YOU. You are the reason we are here. Your health and life are the top priority for us. Even though there will be no hugging and not too much hanging out and communing right now, know that when the time comes, you’ll be invited to the party to celebrate!
We love you,
Dr. Daniel and Richelle Knowles, D.C.
And Your NFWC Team