Network Family Wellness Center Scholarship
Network Family Wellness Center is pleased to support students in their quest for higher learning and knowledge through our annual chiropractic scholarship program.
Our scholarship program takes applications from students throughout the first half of the year and is awarded every December to a student who intends to get a degree in chiropractic.
We feel that our scholarship is a great way for us to give back and provide an inspired student with some much needed financial relief in the ever growing costs of higher education.
Applicants will be judged on their academic merits as well as the content of the application and essay they provide.
Deadline for Applications
Application Submission Deadline: December 31st.
Scholarship amount of $500 is awarded on January 1st.
Applicant Essay Topics
Please include the following topic in your essay:
What inspires you towards a career in chiropractic?
Note: Must also include a cover letter that includes your mailing address.
- Applicants must be a current undergraduate student or chiropractic degree student enrolled in an accredited chiropractic college worldwide
- Applicants must have a minimum 3.2 GPA
- Applicants must be full-time students
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old
How to Apply
Please provide the information below to email@example.com:
- Full Name
- How you heard about the scholarship
- Your Essay in a Word Document